Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Taximeter

Taximeter 14 years, 12 months ago #492

• Plexter
Help. I recently aquired a Ohmer Taxi meter made by Rockwell.<br>It is a old mechanical type (winder) and I seem to have problems with it's operation. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The topic has been locked.

Re: Taximeter 14 years, 9 months ago #493

• Peter Brebner

: Help. I recently aquired a Ohmer Taxi meter made by Rockwell.<br>: It is a old mechanical type (winder) and I seem to have problems with it's operation. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. <p>I can't help you with your making it work but I am looking for a mechanical taximeter. It does not have to be in working condition. If you can inform me how you got yours it would be appreciated.

<br>

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Taximeter 13 years, 10 months ago #494

• Tom

: : Help. I recently aquired a Ohmer Taxi meter made by Rockwell.<br>: : It is a old mechanical type (winder) and I seem to have problems with it's operation. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. <p>: I can't help you with your making it work but I am looking for a mechanical taximeter. It does not have to be in working condition. If you can inform me how you got yours it would be appreciated.<p>I'm looking for taximeters. Let me know where I might look.<br>

<br>

Re: Taximeter 13 years, 9 months ago #495

• david
They occasionally become available on E-bay<br>In fact, as of today (Nov 6), there are 2 up for bids. <br>just do a search. But remember, some people spell taximeter as 'taxi meter' (2 words)<p><p><br>: I can't help you with your making it work but I am looking for a mechanical taximeter. It does not have to be in working condition. If you can inform me how you got yours it would be appreciated.<p><p>
<br>
  • Page:
Moderators: Matt Fry
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds