Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

*** ROCKER PANELS only $120 PAIR ***... & a note
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: *** ROCKER PANELS only $120 PAIR ***... & a note

*** ROCKER PANELS only $120 PAIR ***... & a note 9 years, 11 months ago #2206

• Sal Rizzo
The ROCKER PANELS ARE (PAINTLOK) RUST RESISTANT 18ga ZINC/IRON PHOSPHATE STEEL with the proper end flanges. They will outlast the rest of your Checker body. Now shipping for A-11, A-12, Marathons, &amp; wagons. Your rockers are approximately 69" long (for 120" wheelbase)&amp; will ship to you at the oversized, post office pack &amp; ship rate of approximately $30. to $35, total. (The UPS Store ski box they ship in is $16., for cardboard!!) Drop an easy email or call after 7pm EST if you have questions. <p>Fixing your rocker panels won't last. Replace, don't repair. <p>JUST A NOTE:<br>Thanks again to the dozens of guys who have done business with me. I am considering moving on to my next Checker repro "manufacturing venture" with quite possibly my last run of rocker panels getting under way in the shop today. Start-up costs are a killer, so I'll have to "Checker" around for everyone's needs. <p>SAL RIZZO 7 Kent Place, Smithtown, NY 11787 / ph. 631-366-1557. <p>checks, m/o's, ok <p><p>
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Matt Fry
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds