The Checker Car Club Has Moved:
Here are some of the items you will find on the Checker World Web Site:
- Interactive map of all known Checkers around the world.
- Key document collections related to Checkers (e.g. Newsletters, Repair & Maintenance documents, Marketing & Advertising brochures, etc.)
- Link to the Checker Car Club Facebook Page. Use this for day-to-day communications with other Checker members and enthusiasts.
- An electronic newsletter / magazine about Checkers and their owners. Contributions are welcome.
- An electronic classified section for buying and selling Checker cars and parts. Also a way to get to the Checker Gift Shop.
- A place to sign up as a member of the Checker Car Club and learn about the benefits of being a member.
- A collection of photo galleries showing Checkers in their entire splendor.
- A place to enjoy watching videos or listening to music related to Checkers.
- Everything you need to know about our annual conventions (past, present and future).
- An electronic collection of special and permanent exhibits related to Checker taxis and cars.
NEW OWNERS GET FREE 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP
Effective January 1, 2015 new Checker owners can get a free one year membership simply by requesting it and providing a valid proof of recent purchase, such as a newly issued title, a dated bill of sale or confirmation letter from the previous owner. To request a free membership, contact Treasurer Anthony Mattern.